• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL WAKE FOREST FOOTBALL v. ELON thread

We all made Wolford comparisons about Griffis. Little did we know those comparisons would be to his freshman and sophomore years where he just got blown the fuck up all the time because the OL sucked so bad.
If Tabacca needed film to get the O-line guys attention....he's got plenty from this game.

Our offensive line looks absolutely awful. Griffis looks rattled and hesitant...holding the ball way too long. Our run game looks worse than ever. I am glad we have a couple extra days before we play Vandy. This is very disappointing.

Guys, I don't think we're going to win 11 games this year

i do recall thinking that team looking unimpressive the first two games of that season against cupcakes, as well. (prob not this unimpressive tho)

“You wonder if they took the foot off the gas” - yes, Clawson refuses to try score in 2 minute drill to end the half and changes the tenor of the game. You heard that story before? It won’t matter vs Elon, but will likely cost Wake a game this season

The secondary with two picks on two of the biggest plays of the game.

I love Davis

Roberts has been everywhere as well

Think y’all are being a bit dramatic. Obviously Vandy’s a trap game and O-line is looking a little rough but we still ought to be able to pull through, especially at home.

Back