• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL WAKE FOREST FOOTBALL v. ELON thread

I'm currently in Vegas and Caesars still has Wake at 6.5 regular season wins. I am too worried about the offensive line to take the over. I'll put that money on the Orioles to win the WS instead.

I thought we played fine defensively. I mean, they had a pick 6 and a long run.

Our OL was shit. Griffis was slow making reads and threw a lot of wobblers. The reads should improve with experience. The wobblers I'm not sure about. I've certainly seen worse interceptions. I mean, he was off with the throw anyway (didn't lead his receiver), but that little midget was hiding behind the line and then suddenly he wasn't. Was not ideal, obviously, but I've seen Hartman throw worse ones, sometimes consecutively.

One of the more impressive throws Mitch made last night was an incompletion. He was rolling out to his right right in the red zone and zinged it to either Banks or Morin, but the defender got a hand on either it or our WR. It gave me some confidence that if we need to roll the pocket to buy time then Griffis can do it. It almost looked like he was hell bent on not throwing on the run for most of last night, which was a little strange.

that’s just a short snippet. usually we get the whole thing (sometimes the opposing one too).

for as good as the social media team has been on twitter and instagram, we kinda stink at youtube

Maybe already mentioned elsewhere, but did anyone have their parking pass scanned upon entry? Same ol' quick glance/wave us thru for us.

Maybe already mentioned elsewhere, but did anyone have their parking pass scanned upon entry? Same ol' quick glance/wave us thru for us.
Nope. I believe it was to please a few blue hairds who got pissed at a game last year because they couldn't find a spot. I think it's come and gone.

they are reserving the future right to scan and crack down on passes, but they aren’t going to go through the hassle for more sparsely attended games.

Y’all are some miserable fucks. The basketball threads fill up this board because we once were good and most posters played YMCA ball. The football threads are silent most of the off-season but emerge to complain about the football Deacs and all of a sudden when they don’t win the way you want although you complain even tho you didn’t play pee wee. This is some philosophical shit right here
That or they were there for the Capri Suns and orange slices, and got pissed when there weren’t any slices left

they are reserving the future right to scan and crack down on passes, but they aren’t going to go through the hassle for more sparsely attended games.

LOL. It's not going to work. The precedent has already been set.

Nope. I believe it was to please a few blue hairds who got pissed at a game last year because they couldn't find a spot. I think it's come and gone.
Good; I was concerned that they had gotten wise that while some young whipper-snappers have for years agonized over needing to buy a parking pass , some "blue hairs" figured out long ago that all you needed was a decent color printer.

Last edited:
Even with no probable cause? They have to check every third car or every car, but not randomly.

Back