• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL WAKE FOREST FOOTBALL v. ELON thread

How about a pick-6 here just to make the score look better?

He could use his influence to get admissions to provide names of incoming students who listed marching band as part of their high school activities to the WFU band director.
Dumbest shit l right here and not how it works

Claiborne seems to just be a different level talent than Ellison. Nothing against Justice, he’s a fine player, but Claiborne looks impressive.
I would guarantee Justice starts every game this year though unless injured. Our RB rotations have been baffling for years. It’s why so many good RB’s have transferred.

Embarrassingly tiny. SO tiny that Elon joined our band on the field for halftime. I don't care the explanation. That is FUCKING pathetic! You want to be P5?!? Act like it!!!

And while I'm ranting...... The food in the Touchdown Club absolutely fucking blows!!! Dry hamburger sliders that Sonic would be embarrassed to serve and hot dog weenies that tasted like they came out of a Hormel can. People were complaining and should have. You sign up with a catering company and don't even taste their food!?!? Get with the damn program.

#rantover
Out of sheer curiosity, how much are they charging for those dog-meat hot dogs?

And that attitude is why Wake has a micro marching band. To have a bigger, better band at athletic events, the athletic director needs to use his influence to make it happen.
Currie doesn’t know what he’s doing

Back