• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake/NCSU (Cow Kollege) Thread

This has to be the most unimpressive 12-5 team in the history of major college basketball. 2 wins at the buzzer at home over borderline NIT quality teams combined with a bunch of cupcakes, and 5 blowout losses.

PackPride bitches about officiating after every loss. They basically take on the personality of their coach.

With that said, maybe there was a walk at the end there and foul trouble definitely impacted state more than wake tonight.

And not sure how the foul impacts the travel, but if foul occurred before the travel but still in the act of shooting, is the call correct?

This has to be the most unimpressive 12-5 team in the history of major college basketball. 2 wins at the buzzer at home over borderline NIT quality teams combined with a bunch of cupcakes, and 5 blowout losses.
Was thinking the same thing. If we make the NIT somehow and Buzz is brought back..........................UGH. Things will be broken.

What a horrifically officiated game both ways.

Moto and Cav both had good games for us, especially Moto.

Pretty sure we hit the first four threes then missed the last 8.

If the Deacs had come out in the 2-3 like they should have then the game would never have been close.

It's a shame that no one cares about basketball at Wake any more, or else CMM would certainly be up all night tonight.

The Quad is being rolled right now. FUCK EVERYTHING.

CMM man... What a monster. Other than the last shot he has a quiet 20, so efficient.

We're rolling the Quad after beating a horrid NC State team who's 1-3 in the ACC by 1 point at home. Good God, what has Ron and Buzz done to this place? I'll say it again, FUCK EVERYTHING.

And not sure how the foul impacts the travel, but if foul occurred before the travel but still in the act of shooting, is the call correct?
I would think that the call would be correct in that situation steve. Watching the play again, I think Codi walked before the foul occured. I think you get that call at home, but not on the road. I'm glad the game was not in Raleigh.

After processing tonight: In our 4 ACC games our defensive rebound percentage is now 57.1%. Our offensive rebound percentage is 21.9%. Both are solidly 15th/15 in the ACC.

Back