• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake/NCSU (Cow Kollege) Thread

State took 20 more shots than Wake. 20. And lost. Do that against a good team and we lose by 15-20.

Quad rolled after beating the worst team in the ACC? That's impressive as Fuck Ron Wellman. You are actually somehow a fucking genius because I don't think anyone else could swing this disaster this way... Wow, just wow.

The Quad is being rolled right now.

I thought the students always rolled the Quad when we beat another Big 4 opponent. Hey look, I get it. We're not a great basketball team and neither is NCSU. But we won a hard-fought game against a Tobacco Road rival. I'm happy tonight and I'll keep pulling for this team. GO DEACS!

I hate this feeling. I don't want to pull against Wake, but each game we win, we are a little closer to having Bzz back for another year.

I thought the students always rolled the Quad when we beat another Big 4 opponent. Hey look, I get it. We're not a great basketball team and neither is NCSU. But we won a hard-fought game against a Tobacco Road rival. I'm happy tonight and I'll keep pulling for this team. GO DEACS!

Donk alert.

KenPom wasn't impressed by the win. We dropped a couple spots to #86 in his rankings.

I hate this feeling. I don't want to pull against Wake, but each game we win, we are a little closer to having Bzz back for another year.

Yep. Remember. Ron told all of us to fuck off years ago. He's only interested in some phony wins which will convince the uninformed blue hairs to keep throwing money down the rat hole and pad his pockets.

And the blue hairs just lap this shit up with a spoon. Beating UNC and NCSU is all they need to keep writing the checks.

It's a sad state of affairs. I've never seen a situation where 90% of supporters know the problem but 10% continue to hold a program hostage.

Originally Posted by Classof82Deac

Originally Posted by MACdeac
True Deac fan alert.
FIFY ;)

Yep. Remember. Ron told all of us to fuck off years ago. He's only interested in some phony wins which will convince the uninformed blue hairs to keep throwing money down the rat hole and pad his pockets.

And the blue hairs just lap this shit up with a spoon. Beating UNC and NCSU is all they need to keep writing the checks.

It's a sad state of affairs. I've never seen a situation where 90% of supporters know the problem but 10% continue to hold a program hostage.

Apartheid?

Originally Posted by Classof82Deac

I thought the students always rolled the Quad when we beat another Big 4 opponent.
Hey look, I get it. We're not a great basketball team and neither is NCSU. But we won a hard-fought game against a Tobacco Road rival. I'm happy tonight and I'll keep pulling for this team. GO DEACS!

Originally Posted by MACdeac
True Deac fan alert.
FIFY ;)

No. That's definitely not what I learned.

I recall the quad being rolled after ACC wins. Of course there were only 8 ACC teams in the league and usually 4 of them were in the top 25. I will say the quality/quantity of the quad rolling depended on quality of the the opponent. dook wasn't as big of a deal back then. :)

Back