• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake/NCSU (Cow Kollege) Thread

I don't care when the quad is rolled...if someone's happy enough to do it, well, have at it. Personally, I remember its being done for BIG wins, not for routine wins against mediocre (or bad) teams.

going 3-13 in the acc with wins over all the NC schools will not extend his contract
This would actually be the perfect way to go out. We'd get our new coach and still get to see our three rival coaches and fanbases seethe.

For those stats geeks, how much better rebounding was wake in the second half when moto took over?

For those stats geeks, how much better rebounding was wake in the second half when moto took over?

State won first half 20-7; Wake won second half 18-14

Moto at 13.5 boards per 40 min court time for season

I learned (I think at least partially from some black guy who was a senior sociology major) that the quad is rolled after every football win and every acc or top 25 win

I don't remember rolling the quad 40+ times. Maybe I was just too lazy to roll after a pedestrian win against State.

Really? You guys are angry that students rolled the quad after beating an in-state rival?

in the 90s it was always rolled after beating state, duke or the heels, but then again in the 90s all those teams were generally pretty decent and state saw the top 25 a few times I think. So hard to compare my era of college bb to the current era.

what the hell got into moto? more flashes like that and he could end up being a scooter banks type.

with a real coach of course

I thought the students always rolled the Quad when we beat another Big 4 opponent. Hey look, I get it. We're not a great basketball team and neither is NCSU. But we won a hard-fought game against a Tobacco Road rival. I'm happy tonight and I'll keep pulling for this team. GO DEACS!

Absolutely...and shot 56% from the field.

Outstanding W over an arch rival

Back