• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake @ Syracuse Game Thread

Tanner has been terrible, to put it nicely. He constantly panics in the pocket and routinely throws the ball into the dirt. Very high schoolish.

Don't forget, Drew Brees high schoolish.

Aww man. Underground thread got got by the man. So much good humor in there.

Put Nikita in on offense and let him carry the ball.

He will score. He might kill somebody on the way to the end zone, but he will get there.

Put Nikita in on offense and let him carry the ball.

He will score. He might kill somebody on the way to the end zone, but he will get there.

Water sucks, Gatorade's better?

I've seen bad Qb play but I'm not sure I've ever seen this bad

We need to score 65 more points this season just to get to a 20 ppg average. Anything less and we're under 20 for the second straight year.

Why is Tanner still in the game? Gives me wonderful confidence about next year. We will not win an FBS game.

Why is Tanner still in the game? Gives me wonderful confidence about next year. We will not win an FBS game.

I'm trying to figure out what next year's hype will be. True sophomores who were underwhelming as true freshmen? True freshmen from the #87 rated recruiting class? QBs who couldn't get on the field this season?

I'm trying to figure out what next year's hype will be. True sophomores who were underwhelming as true freshmen? True freshmen from the #87 rated recruiting class? QBs who couldn't get on the field this season?

I think Lectro may have jumped ship. We're dead then.

tanner is the definition of inconsistency. brilliant one game, horrendous the next. this rule applies from play to play as well.

I would say that the staff doesn't have confidence in anybody else. But, I wouldn't trust this staffs judgement anymore.

Back