• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake @ Syracuse Game Thread

It looks to me like we tied Syracuse in three quarters of this game and only lost one. And we might actually win the fourth quarter. So if you're a coach you'll look at this game as a tie, not a loss.

Holy shit, this is embarrassing.

tanner is the definition of inconsistency. brilliant one game, horrendous the next. this rule applies from play to play as well.

See, that's the thing. He was not brilliant last game. He did not lead his team to victory in the second half. He did not come close to giving us a chance to win at the end of the game. Instead, he promptly threw it behind a received on a 5 yard route and lost us the game.

Don't worry. Jim Grobe is on the case. Arms folded. Deep sigh.

I wonder why Dick Vitale will tweet about this game.

Fell asleep. Looks like I had same opportunity to score as Price.

This Tundra commercial has me thinking my yard will make a sweet little wiffleball stadium for my boys.

It is a double edged sword. Half of the time Price throws a terrible pass; half of the time the offensive line doesn't block; and half of the time the receivers drop the ball.

(Beattie Feathers reference with the half, half, half)

Back