• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake @ Syracuse Game Thread

Offense pitiful, but the defense has won us the field position battle so far. Someone needs to step up and catch the ball.

Offense is flatter than shit today. They started off flat. This game don't look good to me...

We're not even rushing the punter. It looks like an exhibition game.

I mean, best case scenario is that Crump will fair catch it. Assuming he can catch it.

And Crump can't even call fair catch and catch the ball.

I know the excuse patrol will hype up Camp's injury and Harris' injury, but our staff should have built more depth than this at WR or have the ability to change course with a new approach.

This is going to be the ugliest game in the history of football at this rate.

We're not even rushing the punter. It looks like an exhibition game.

Without Camp back there, we need to be more aggressive rushing the punter.

This looks like 2010. We are horrid. Put someone other than Tanner in the game.

Price is just not mentally strong. Camp is out and he is panicing.

How many flaws has Campanaro been covering up for this team....

And Crump can't even call fair catch and catch the ball.

I know the excuse patrol will hype up Camp's injury and Harris' injury, but our staff should have built more depth than this at WR or have the ability to change course with a new approach.

So what you're saying is we should run the option 15 times in the second half?

Just kidding..obviously...but I do think that was the thought around the option, to make us less dependent on Camp. The WR depth is ridiculous though and has been for a while, with the notable exception of '11.

Back