• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake @ Syracuse Game Thread

Alright LOBO's quarter is over, time for ELROD to lead us to the promised land.

I can barely watch this game. The Carrier Dome and overall broadcast feel is painful.

Our center is getting flat out abused. I don't think he even made contact on that 3rd down rush.

WF avg drive starts on the 32 yd line, 'Cuse start on the 18 yd line. Both teams are 0-9 on 3rd downs. We're bad, they suck.

Last edited:
Without Camp back there, we need to be more aggressive rushing the punter.
Yes, like DeacInVermont said, rush everybody and then let Crump just fair catch. I realize he's not catching it well, but better than than worrying about where he's going to run after he catches it.

That damn horizontal sideline pass is going nowhere today, but Lobo keeps throwing and throwing it......

More atrocious: our offense or the camera angles/broadcast in general? I'm honestly not sure. They both make me want to throw up.

And Crump can't even call fair catch and catch the ball.

I know the excuse patrol will hype up Camp's injury and Harris' injury, but our staff should have built more depth than this at WR or have the ability to change course with a new approach.

We tend to have one really good WR, and no others. Has been the case for years, really . It just bit us big time.

Punter U. No better place to show the NFL what you can do.

Back