• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-UNC Game Thread

Can we get a FckVwls analysis on what Clawson should be doing here?

Half measures. Half measures set up risky long FGs instead of reasonably trying to score TDs.

managing the clock/deciding whether to run out of the clock or go for it at the end of the second half has been a pretty consistent weakness for this coaching staff it seems like

That's bullshit, Dave. I'm pissed. It's one thing to lose because we have less talent or whatever. It's another to lose because your coach sets up the kicker to fail instead of giving the offense a chance. Who knows? That could be two TDs he left on the board.

That's two straight games where Clawson just didn't like he knew what he wanted to do at the end of the half.
Or maybe the other one was FSU, F it I don't remember.

Half measures. Half measures set up risky long FGs instead of reasonably trying to score TDs.

tumblr_m7ec636RRh1qbd7tpo1_500.png

And another thing.
Get some more ads

That's two straight games where Clawson just didn't like he knew what he wanted to do at the end of the half.
Or maybe the other one was FSU, F it I don't remember.

Yeah. Not sure what the other was. You either sit on it or you try to score. Don't do both.

There's a Varsity in Chapel Hill?

Back