• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. Nebraska Thread

If I were a student I'd egg Bz's car/office regularly. We already have a secret '23' club. Let's start a secret 'fuck [Redacted]'s shit up' club.

I wonder how much closer this game would have been if we had benched CJ and Travis completely.

I think much, much closer.

Good for #32, he had a big grin on his face. At least someone smiled tonight.

Yeah, Calipari has a difficult time of dealing with Freshman starters year in and year out. What f-in b.s.

The Joel a place where I grew up in going to games and took pride in seeing on tv, it's almost too hard to watch on tv now. All jokes aside its really hard for us lifelong fans to see the program like this. This is going to take years to rebuild, with another coach Ofcourse . I'm embarrassed just watching.

Amen..

Why the hell are we fouling while down 17 with 25 seconds left?

The Joel a place where I grew up in going to games and took pride in seeing on tv, it's almost too hard to watch on tv now. All jokes aside its really hard for us lifelong fans to see the program like this. This is going to take years to rebuild, with another coach Ofcourse . I'm embarrassed just watching.

Went to Blacksburg tonight and saw a great game, then I watch this shit on TV. It makes me want to cry.

Having Bzz as the head coach of this program is a slap in the face to every alum and fan of Wake Forest. We deserve better than this.

I don't understand how Rusty and Randolph are not going crazy. This is so different from what they lived through. What are they hearing Bz say? Are they correcting him? Are they afraid to speak up? I wish Chill would just take over for a game just to infuse some passion.

Unfortunately, other teams know this and are going to be all over CJ and Travis. A good coach would create an offense that gets them open.

Uh, sure, that's what stopped them tonight. A slow moving Neb team and our two 'stars' can't make them pay? Maybe better teams focus on our two 'stars' and hold them down, but we are talking about Neb where they should have romped all over them.

somemenjustwanttowatchtheworldburntinkywinky.jpg

Back