• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 13 NFL Thread: FLY, EAGLES FLY

Packers got screwed on lack of PI call on the previous play too.

He went from 2.5 at halftime to a nice 26.5. And that's why I don't want to face the Packers in the playoffs. Rodgers is so good.

Packers got screwed on lack of PI call on the previous play too.

LOL no. The defender turned around and reached for the ball and got tackled. That was Offensive PI if anything.

Geez. There was a Lions defender guarding the sideline who wasn't even part of the play.

If I had Lions +3.5 I would never place another wager in my life.

I'm sorry. They can show that "face mask" as many times as they want. All I see is a thumb graze the face mask before a shoulder pad tackle. That just sucks.

I definitely agree it was a bad call on the facemask. A.A.Ron sold it well.

I just rewatched the second down play. Still think it's DPI based on the first replay. Second replay looks clean but I feel the first contact of the DB to the neck of the WR is flag worthy.

Every week in the 3rd quarter I am pissed at myself for starting Rodgers again....but shit like this happens every week to save me.

I definitely agree it was a bad call on the facemask. A.A.Ron sold it well.

I just rewatched the second down play. Still think it's DPI based on the first replay. Second replay looks clean but I feel the first contact of the DB to the neck of the WR is flag worthy.

Some contact is allowed as long as the defender is going for the ball.

The anti-David Robinson
ylRz8.gif

Fantasy question for your guys going forward.... Rodgers or Bortles?

Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 2h2 hours ago
Good the Lions made sure to protect the fringes of FG range w/those two guys. With 0:00 left when the play started

CVYSudfUEAAzydG.jpg:large

That's pretty bad, but I'd imagine you also want to account for underneath plays that will have laterals #limitedfootballknowledge

Back