• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 13 NFL Thread: FLY, EAGLES FLY

in no way is this a horsecollar

Capture.png

Could someone please show me one screencap of a play to demonstrate everything that happened during the play?

Whooops! Almost missed that, Milhouse. Exactly what I was looking for.

Jim Caldwell said they were not defending the Hail Mary, which is why Ziggy Ansah was just standing around out there, 20 yards from the line of scrimmage over near the sideline (and not rushing A Rodgers).

Uh, Jim Caldwell, still not really my favorite coach.

Jim Caldwell said they were not defending the Hail Mary, which is why Ziggy Ansah was just standing around out there, 20 yards from the line of scrimmage over near the sideline (and not rushing A Rodgers).

Uh, Jim Caldwell, still not really my favorite coach.

And why play a lateral from the sidelines?

Anyone else's tv guide in Winston say that we get Eagles/Patriots instead of Panthers/Saints?

I feel really bad for Julio Jones to waste so much of his career with such a terrible QB.

Nothing pisses me off more than not wrapping up on tackles.

The announcers in the SF-CHI game are both calling for a flag because a DB smaller than Cutler wrapped him up and threw him to ground.

I fucking hate this league

Oh god even the Red Zone dude is in on how BIG OF A HIT that was.

Just put flags on these morherfuckers and get it over with.

Also this Jags-Titans game is insane

Back