• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 5 NFL Thread

This will be the 2012 medical shed game all over again.

With a much wider margin of victory.

Russell Wilson is so good.

DeSean Jackson stepped out there at the 28 yard line, but the official gave him at the 23. Good job, refs.

So you won't go for it on 4th and 1 in the deep red zone, but you will onside kick.

Okay.

That ball was going out on the 1, anyway. Sick coffin corner punt.

My fantasy team could have used any one of the three Harvin TDs called back.

Every time I've gone to an NFL game I've been blown away by how many jersey-guys there were just looking to crush 12 dollar light domestics and get in fights.

I'm sure there are fights at every stadium every week and have been for years, but I do enjoy the fact now that everyone has a camera so we get to see more of them on the internets

Every time I've gone to an NFL game I've been blown away by how many jersey-guys there were just looking to crush 12 dollar light domestics and get in fights.

When I was like 6 years old, I went to the last game that the Jets played at Shea Stadium. It was basically a 3-hour riot/brawl, culminating with people ripping out the lighbulbs, seats, anything they could get their hands on to take as "souveniers". Some people even started pulling out the toilets (no urinals as they were all troughs). Even now I am on edge when I go to an NFL game because of that, always expecting to get jumped or in a fight.

I like the older white guy in the video rocking khakis and a blue oxford shirt. Excuse me gentleman I really need to relieve myself here at these urinals, thank you.

going to nfl games is borderline not fun

I dunno. I see 2-4 Falcons games a year and I rarely see fights. I can think of one fight in the stands in maybe 6-7 years. Granted seats are club level, but you still see all the people in the concourse and notice if there are fights in the stands. And lets just say that the average dirty bird rabble is WAAAY bigger and tougher than speedy gonzales and his bathroom brigade there.

Worst fans of American sports leagues for sure

You need to check out the US Open when it's at Bethpage, Shinnecock, or Baltusrol. Okay, not a "league," but you've never seen velour Fila suits get so ungentlemanly.

Back