• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU-ND Game Thread

They also showed the won-loss records of each of the 4 years and mentioned that the team is obviously improving. No mention of how easy the schedule has been this year.

When/If we lose by 20 points tomorrow, they will perhaps change their tune... But I doubt it.

Bilas is a fucking dookie. He and the other duke and unc homers are confused as to why Wake fans expect to win. Wake's leadership and most Wake fans have reinforced this attitude over the years.

Eh, I think Bilas normally does a solid job. He was a huge Prosser fan and consistently came to the father-son camp and raved on it.

They were definitely over the top today, but I suspect it was trying to find a storyline in an otherwise meaningless game. Bilas is no great fan or champion of Bz.

"Wake Forest is just different from other schools," said sophomore Devin Thomas, who had 19 points, 10 rebounds and five assists Wednesday. "There's a way we go about things, a way we have to handle ourselves. When you say the Wake Forest way, I really can't explain it. You have to experience it and practice it every day to understand what the Wake Forest way is."

This elitist culture BS is nauseating.

Our athletes must receive an incredible amount of brainwashing.

You have to practice the Wake Forest way everyday, Devin? What the heck does that even mean? What the heck is the Wake Forest way besides doing your schoolwork and staying out of trouble (as is the case at (almost) every D1 program)? So sick of this nonsense.

"Wake Forest is just different from other schools," said sophomore Devin Thomas, who had 19 points, 10 rebounds and five assists Wednesday. "There's a way we go about things, a way we have to handle ourselves. When you say the Wake Forest way, I really can't explain it. You have to experience it and practice it every day to understand what the Wake Forest way is."

That's hilarious considering the source.

It would sound a lot better if we were a winning team. Everything just rubs the wrong way at this point.

lololololololololololol

This guy. This fucking guy.

Eh, I think Bilas normally does a solid job. He was a huge Prosser fan and consistently came to the father-son camp and raved on it.

They were definitely over the top today, but I suspect it was trying to find a storyline in an otherwise meaningless game. Bilas is no great fan or champion of Bz.

Except for the whole 'smoke and mirrors' comments about one of Skip's teams.

You may be confusing him with Herbstreit's comments on Grobe in '06.

Bilas called out Bz on plenty of things today, notably how our rebounding numbers in ACC play were dumbfounding

I don't even know where to begin on this article. Jesus Christ.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/win-over-irish-a-hint-of-hope-for-[Redacted]-/13473363/

"Miles Overton has an impressive ceiling."

Facepalm

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/win-over-irish-a-hint-of-hope-for-[Redacted]-/13473363/

Facepalm

Hyperbole at its finest.

Facepalm

Miles has an impressive ceiling as a spot up shooter but that's it. He's too slow and a bit of a defensive liability at this point in his career to claim an 'impressive ceiling".

Facepalm

Ultimate prisoner of the moment article after a 12/13 game. No other explanation.

Overton's ceiling is Gary Clark.

Mike Brey has to be in exclusive company of major college coaches to get beat by Bz twice in the same season.

tudor_caulton-100x100.jpg

Back