• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU / SU Game Thread

BP going to take J-Roc's job we all lose the yardage prediction thread

I am usually the first to get mad at conservative play calling at the end of halves, but on the 16, I understand. After BP got the first down, though, with 1:30, I definitely would have at least run it quickly

There are blocks in the back, and then there's that. If your'e going to do it, make sure it's necessary for springing a big return AND that you're up in the scrum enough so that it isn't blatantly obvious. That block in the back was far away from the play, behind Camp, and didn't help anything. Retarded.

I am more pissed about the bad snap that lead to the missed fg.

Gotta say price impressed me in the 2nd quarter after a pretty horrific few possessions

I am always concerned that opposing teams will make adjustments at half that will turn the tide. Hope not. Wake paranoia...developed over decades.

is Stan broadcasting online if so anyone got the link

Price is looking better. 1st quarter I was worried because he still had moving feet when he tried to make throws like he was a nervous freshman again. I'm ready for some more, screw halftime!

Pass protection is living up to Grobe's hype and so is Nikita's. BP is a stud. We have four quality receivers. Lobo is calling a confident game for the most part. Love the pass at the end of the half. Haven't seen that in a while - that's a statement.

To whoever left me the negrep, there's a reason some teams run the two minute drill. Playing it safe with under a minute left? I can see that. 1:40? Give me a break. Grow a pair and go for the knockout blow before the half.

Back