• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU / SU Game Thread

To whoever left me the negrep, there's a reason some teams run the two minute drill. Playing it safe with under a minute left? I can see that. 1:40? Give me a break. Grow a pair and go for the knockout blow before the half.

You were surprised grobe did that???

What the fuck. 1:40 and you run out the clock? How much more time do you want?

With 3 TOs and WRs that have shown the ability to get behind the defense. Plus, your RB that is always a threat to take it to the house is on the sidelines.

so it is not online im in the triad losing to 98.3 online getting blue grasss

You were surprised grobe did that???

Of course I wasn't surprised, but I will never stop being frustrated by play calling like that. How many times have we dicked around at the end of a half and then come out flat?

Yea, mine is going black every now and then. I just reload it and for some reason it just comes right back.

Mine was doing that too. If you hit the little pip button on the bar at the bottom (it's a square with a small solid square in the top left) the stream would usually pop back up.

Saves you the reloading.

I wonder if at some point it becomes self-fulfilling. We don't run a hurry-up offense at the end of halves because we don't think our players are capable of it, in part because we never really do it, thus they aren't very experienced at doing it to begin with.

T. Price has 200 yards... in the first half. I know from the reports that he has missed a few, but seriously? I am good with this. Sounds like the kid has an arm - and Givens + Camp seem to be money. Why all the bitching?

Is the game back on? ESPN3 is just giving me the load circle and not loading..... what the dump

Is the game back on? ESPN3 is just giving me the load circle and not loading..... what the dump

Same thing happening for me. ESPN3 is just the suck. Anyone watching on the xbox/is it working there?

Back