• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Windy’s Wonderful World of Wearables (Uniform News and Discussion)

I don't like both teams wearing white pants.

Some of these are clear copies of both college and pro helmets…makes me think of how this past year butt-hurt App made a local high school in WNC have to rebrand their logo because it was too similar to an old version of Yosef.

Some of these are clear copies of both college and pro helmets…makes me think of how this past year butt-hurt App made a local high school in WNC have to rebrand their logo because it was too similar to an old version of Yosef.
yeah Tuscola High School. And their other logo is just the Tennessee T in a different color.

Yes. They look more blue than gray.

Reminded that it is my guy Pippo Maniero's (the REAL Pippo-gol, iykyk) birthday today, and though it was very 90s/early 00s in fit/cut, I always dug the Venezia kit the year after I was there. Wish I could have gotten this one instead of the flaming lion one I got; which is still great but mainly because of sentimental reasons -- Pippo-gol the Bomber, Alvaro "El Chino" Recoba, and Massimo Taibi gave me an amazing semester and brought the team back from last place when I arrived, to like 10th. Magical.

1694440610744.png

Washington v Arizona is a uniform disaster

I don't think Burgundy/Gold against Cardinal Red has ever been pleasing, but it looked better in the 80s/90s when they were NFC East rivals. I remember liking the pop of the Arizona flag on the shoulders.

Back