• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Windy’s Wonderful World of Wearables (Uniform News and Discussion)

Or they could just wear their jerseys and quit putting out shitty looking alts just as a money/merchandise grab to take advantage of mentally ill uni-collecting completists.

Really Cool Long Article

The Road Not Taken: What if Teams Had Gone Ahead With These Prototype Uniforms?

Article is behind a paywall, but i thin you can get a free trial and cancel right away or pay a couple buck for a 1 mth subscription to read the article.

Sample of the type of stuff in the article below

On Feb. 13, 1991, the 49ers held a news conference and unveiled the now-infamous helmet design shown above. Response from fans was overwhelmingly (and appropriately) negative, so the team quickly reversed course and went back to their classic “SF” logo six days later (not, as legend has it, the very next day).

But a lot of things had already been set in motion by then. The new helmet was already enshrined in that year’s NFL Style Guide:

1695819416662.png

Late to this but I had to turn off the game last weekend because Arizona State's all maroon or whatever color they had on was just disgusting to look at

Castore apparently about to get dropped by Aston Villa after already getting dropped by Newcastle for poor quality — both the team versions and replicas.

Last edited:
brings to mind Ben Shelton’s on cloud shirt in the US Open with the wet poncho look

Broncos White Helmet are nice. Paired with all orange looks awful.
I’d like to see an all white, but white pants are a must with these

Vandy's unis today vs GA look like a hybrid of home jerseys with away helmets and pants. Not a good look IMHO

Back