• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGB Article: The glory that used to be Wake Forest sports

Will anything evoke a candid, honest, thoughtful response from the administration?

Wellman thinks the problem is the sales job has to be better, not the product. We're stuck with all of them for the next 3 years.

That's the best OG&B article I've ever read. Great work!

There was an incorrect comment about [Redacted] getting a contract extension last year, but other than that it was a good article. Glad to see it in the OG&B.

A very good summary of the situation, and obviously OG&B has been reading this board. And just as obviously, the administration will not provide "an honest, candid, thoughtful response." They can't.

I had no idea that the academic standards were so low in 2006. I hope we've had the good sense to dismiss the athletic director who let that lapse occur.

Wellman thinks the problem is the sales job has to be better, not the product. We're stuck with all of them for the next 3 years.

Where have I heard this before?

#tunnels

whoa nice article

way better than that weirdo article that ogb donk wrote last year

joseph-stalin-logic.jpg

Back