• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards Data Analytics

I limited reputation to > 0 to determine who negrepped a specific post. OGB's coaching digest main post came up as one of the highest. Of course, in my drunken stupor, it took me a bit to figure out that this means that his post was one of the most repped by lurkers who don't have enough posts to give > 0 rep points per rep. Good job, OGB. You done good.

I limited reputation to > 0 to determine who negrepped a specific post. OGB's coaching digest main post came up as one of the highest. Of course, in my drunken stupor, it took me a bit to figure out that this means that his post was one of the most repped by lurkers who don't have enough posts to give > 0 rep points per rep. Good job, OGB. You done good.

OGB's coaching digest post is the most pos-repped ever with 98 of them.

poster with most threads started?

poster with least threads started?

poster with the most 'last words' ;)

we could rename the person with the most last posts in a thread "THE THREAD MURDERER"

Just another opportunity, when in doubt, to remember that jamesda is the dumbest poster on the boards.

poster with most threads started?

poster with least threads started?

poster with the most 'last words' ;)

Most threads has to be moon by a mile. Not even including his parodies.

Least will be a list of like 800 users with 0.

Back