• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards Data Analytics

Lol "I haven't neg repped someone in two years gotdammit!!!"

Last edited:
I don't think we ever got a "most posters on ignore" list, by the way.

The "most ignored" list would be pretty cool, too.

probs similar to the amount of good vs. shitty posts you've made.

quot+The+same+as+the+ratio+of+unicorn+to+leprechauns.+quot+_52ac5cd57fc64fc1864526140e3317bd.png

Is there a way to rank the most ignored posters? Like, how many people put poster X on ignore?

ETA - what RSF said.

Last edited:
It'd be interesting to know if some of the prominent posters have gone through a rep "dry spell." For example, over the last two years, what was the longest period of time that Townie went without receiving posrep?

Considering that Townie's views line-up with about 75% of the board, I wouldn't expect much of a gap. Hell, even my posrep droughts are brief. Looking at mine now (it only goes back so far), and the longest is 13 days. Second longest is 5 days.

I'd be more interested in the longest period of time RJ has gone without negrep.

i'm less active than i was in my heyday (no real computer access during the day) but my last 30 reps would be over the last 10 or so days

Back