• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards Data Analytics

Threads started:Total posts ratio would be interesting. Goolsby, BudatWake, socal would have to be in the t5.

Threads started:Total posts ratio would be interesting. Goolsby, BudatWake, socal would have to be in the t5.

ha was just coming here to post this. Chris would be up there too. the people who are too good to put it their thoughts in other threads.

I wonder what lowest rep / post (with rep > 0) would be. 5 bars with 10k posts has gotta be high on the list.

Who has given the highest/received the most % of their positive/negative rep to/from one poster.

Yes I made a dumb post a year and a half ago sorry. At least i'm rarely around anymore.
Lolz, you send me a retaliatory neg rep for neg repping maybe the dumbest post of all-time on here.

Last edited:
Back