• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

Also, little offended to be left off of your list Townie. Not only was I public school filth, but I supported Bzdickless for a couple seasons.

That's kind of flattering, but I'm not smart. I just rarely post when I'm drunk.

Smartest:

5. IAppreciateIt
4. PhysDeac
3. ArlingtonDeac
2. DeacInBama
1. Deacon923
Good list
Extending it to Top 10 I'd go...

6. tiltdeac
7. TownieDeac
8. TraderDeac
9. Texas
10. cookout/DF09 (whoever didn't almost die in the pool gets the nod)

A different kind of list to be made. Here is a list of the Top 15 posters with the most posts on the boards. Please rank them in order smartest to dumbest, since these are the posts you read the most.

deacvision7
PhDeac
RJKarl
Deacfreak07
DeaconBrews
TownieDeac
Wakeforest22890
awakeandready
cookoutdeac
TWDeac
palmab03
TexasDeac10
lbE08
DeaconCav06
tsywake

Good list
Extending it to Top 10 I'd go...

6. tiltdeac
7. TownieDeac
8. TraderDeac
9. Texas
10. cookout/DF09 (whoever didn't almost die in the pool gets the nod)

Has TraderDeac posted on OGBoards? I'm on tapatalk now.

A different kind of list to be made. Here is a list of the Top 15 posters with the most posts on the boards. Please rank them in order smartest to dumbest, since these are the posts you read the most.

deacvision7
PhDeac
RJKarl
Deacfreak07
DeaconBrews
TownieDeac
Wakeforest22890
awakeandready
cookoutdeac
TWDeac
palmab03
TexasDeac10
lbE08
DeaconCav06
tsywake

15. #s

Much tougher now because you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings on that list. Which I think goes to show the other list is full of bias of people you don't like and therefore assume whatever they have to say is dumb. Not saying it isn't probably dumb as shit but just something to think about.

deacvision7
PhDeac
RJKarl
Deacfreak07
DeaconBrews
TownieDeac
Wakeforest22890
awakeandready
cookoutdeac
TWDeac
palmab03
TexasDeac10
lbE08
DeaconCav06
tsywake

I think I just missed out on the top 10.

One of the top 5 worst is doing a lot more with a Wake degree than most can say around here.

Only one person stands out as being smart- palmab03. Other than him no one stands out as being particularly smart or dumb.

For the most part I think everybody on that list is at least moderately intelligent.

:rock:

...but really, I'll self-rank myself toward the bottom of that list (at least in the context of this board). I post a lot of pretty non-substantial posts, but I don't think that's a reflection of my intelligence. Just how I choose to engage with this board.

:rock:

...but really, I'll self-rank myself toward the bottom of that list (at least in the context of this board). I post a lot of pretty non-substantial posts, but I don't think that's a reflection of my intelligence. Just how I choose to engage with this board.

Also cause you are a girl and #science.

TW comes off as smart because of his science knowledge which is unusual. Freak comes off as smart because some of his humor is insane. Townie has been covered. Ph comes off as pretty smart in general. Numbers comes off as dumb because he really seems to follow Wake Forest Sports. No one else really stands out.

Back