• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

A different kind of list to be made. Here is a list of the Top 15 posters with the most posts on the boards. Please rank them in order smartest to dumbest, since these are the posts you read the most.

deacvision7
PhDeac
RJKarl
Deacfreak07
DeaconBrews
TownieDeac
Wakeforest22890
awakeandready
cookoutdeac
TWDeac
palmab03
TexasDeac10
lbE08
DeaconCav06
tsywake

PH is probably the most truly intellectual poster here in an academic sense.

I would actually rank LBE high on mental focus and discipline, so she would probably perform well.

RJ is very knowledgeable on a lot of different topics, but he fails miserably when it comes to emotional intelligence. I consider emotional intelligence more important than knowledge when it comes to intelligence.

Townie is certainly intelligent but I suspect he may not be quite as intelligent as he seems here because his online persona is such an enigma. Then again, maintaining a mysterious persona is itself evidence of intelligence.

I suspect that ELC is probably the only regular poster who could easily qualify as a member of MENSA. There, I said it.

LOL. I won't argue with that. I never claimed to be smart...just right. Where did you go on that thread, anyway? I was looking forward to hearing more about how our coaches were awesome and then they weren't awesome, and other erudite musings from you.

No doubt you think you are right. the reason I think you make a lot of shit posts isn't that you aren't smart but that you lack a shred of intellectual humility in your posts. Not that you are the only one like that.

Say Hey is the funniest poster on the boards. I don't think anybody else is even close.

FYC and Turd Ferguson are excellent posters as well.

Do you mean intentionally funny? Otherwise, I know of others who are just as funny.

No judgments about how "good" or "bad" these posters are.

Let's do this.

Smartest:

5. IAppreciateIt
4. PhysDeac
3. ArlingtonDeac
2. DeacInBama
1. Deacon923

Dumbest:

10. zqglass
9. PhillyDeac
8. childressfor3
7. HONDO2
6. thedeacfan
5. Lectro
4. MACdeac
3. Mbadvisor
2. tbird
1. socaldeac

tuffalo is smart

I suspect that ELC is probably the only regular poster who could easily qualify as a member of MENSA. There, I said it.

Also voted Poster Most Likely to Have AIDS and Poster Most Likely To Have Engaged in Stand-Up 69.

i may need to readjust my rankings

LOcqltx.png

I think Marquee Moon is one of the smartest posters on here. He barely missed the list. And I strongly dislike 95% of his posts.

Tuffalo and Steelcity would be #1 and #2 if they posted more. Two of the smartest people I've ever met.

Jamesda? Psh, he could get into Wake's business school if he tried. He's one of the smartest posters here...

It seems the Board is protecting Clawson by creating a scenario that the team is not good; therefore 7 losses is Ok. My position is the coaching has been very bad for years, and we have won 5 games. I think the talent has not changed. We now have a better defense and more suspect offense. But the players are about the same. THE CLAW should win 6 games. The ACC is down, and we play a lot of bad teams.

I'm CLAW in but we should not give him a free pass.

He can definitely talk the talk, now it is time to WALK THE WALK

I think Marquee Moon is one of the smartest posters on here. He barely missed the list. And I strongly dislike 95% of his posts.

Tuffalo and Steelcity would be #1 and #2 if they posted more. Two of the smartest people I've ever met.

Probably why they don't post much. :p

BTTT because townie thinks I am a 7th grader. I'm pretty sure posting a thread for the sole purpose of putting up a list of the "smartest" and "dumbest" posters is the equivalent of a middle schooler making a list of the "cool" and "uncool" kids. I'm just at a loss for why this guy thinks his shit doesn't stink. I've never claimed to be a great poster, or to be the most mature poster. And I sure as hell don't spend the majority of my time on here looking for chances to call people out and start meaningless beef with people like this guy.

Back