• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

With the slow season in sports upon us, the boards try a little narcisism. Sigh, bashing [name redacted] and his chief patron and sponsor ... those were the days!

[Redacted]

That was my brilliant idea

#narcissism

DownEastDeac -

Agreed.

BTW, why is it always the usual crowd with the commentary....Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson as well as some rap music guys. And honestly, Magic Johnson ? Really ? Weren't we led to believe he was gonna die from AIDS after he regaled us with tales of sleeping with countless women ? And as AIR, his remorseful message to his youthful and devoted fans/admirers was to always use 'protection' when having sex. What a wonderful and credible guy he is !

How come we haven't heard from Ben Carson or other Hollywood icons such as James Earl Jones, Denzel Washington, etcetera ?

And given that this clown's beliefs were publicly know going back at least 10-12 years locally in LA, HOW in the beegeebers did the local NAACP give him an award and were about to award him with another accolade in a matter of days ????

DEACS76

ETA:

After watching College Football Live. The strength of schedule for the playoffs probably won't effect us. With the F$U and Clemson hurdles to jump over, we'll probably won't have to worry about making the playoffs. So let's take an easier road. A FCS team and non-power 5 schools. Our realistic goal should be a Bowl game, not the playoffs. A win vs OHIO will be better than a lose to The Ohio State U. Strength of schedule be damn.

Last edited:
65190-I-am-not-a-smart-man-Forrest-G-RUiK.jpeg

Why the Deac Not deserves mention on this thread. One of the five dumbest WF (undergraduate) alumni posters, along with socal, Deacs76, Hulka, and a poster to be named later.

Also a retaliatory neg-repper. Not particularly surprising, given that I've observed a tremendously strong inverse relationship between intelligence and retaliatory neg-repping.

Wow. Looking forward to a rehash of this after the last week.

Wow. Looking forward to a rehash of this after the last week.

Me too. It'll be awkward for Townie to add himself to the list, but Cheesesteak Wit earned it the hard way

Last edited:
Add diverdeac to the list of dumbest posters. Certainly top 15, possibly top 10 materials.

Add Go to the list of retaliatory negreppers. Draw your own conclusions about my previously-stated correlation.

I think Go is not dumb, just falls under the "palma syndrome" of having awful opinions about everything. Where you choose to draw the line between miserable taste and intelligence, I leave to you.

I only neg to retaliate. If we had to neg rep everything we disagreed with, I'd probably have a zero score.

I also like to go against the normal flow of this place, otherwise you guys would all just be flicking each other's beans all the time.

I also like to go against the normal flow of this place, otherwise you guys would all just be flicking each other's beans all the time.

The classic palmabrasky response. Just here to break barriers, to cockblock the circle jerk.

Gotta love the irony of Townie talking about someone else being smart but having shit for taste in the various fruits of the world.

Reactions: Go
Back