• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

Unrelated story. This one time at the Alaris Village pool, I was hanging out with DeacFan2009 and crew, slugging beers and chasing hoodrats. This gang of 8-9 year olds rolls up talking a bunch of shit, insisting that I rap battle them. And I've never been one to back down from a rap battle. But lo and behold, I found i had to really self-censor. You can't be throwing a bunch of innuendo and shit at a group of children. One of his rhymes was about Finding Nemo! Ultimately I think he won the rap battle and I learned a lesson that day. Don't rap battle kids, no matter how fun it sounds or how much they goad you.

BTTT because townie thinks I am a 7th grader. I'm pretty sure posting a thread for the sole purpose of putting up a list of the "smartest" and "dumbest" posters is the equivalent of a middle schooler making a list of the "cool" and "uncool" kids. I'm just at a loss for why this guy thinks his shit doesn't stink. I've never claimed to be a great poster, or to be the most mature poster. And I sure as hell don't spend the majority of my time on here looking for chances to call people out and start meaningless beef with people like this guy.

All of what you said may be true.

However, you did just bump a thread about how dumb you may be, because you were mad Townie thinks you're a 7th grader. And that's why you go in the dum-dum list.

All of what you said may be true.

However, you did just bump a thread about how dumb you may be, because you were mad Townie thinks you're a 7th grader. And that's why you go in the dum-dum list.

I'll take the loss with the win. haha

zqglass is anti-townie, which inherently makes him smarter than half the people on here

Demon09 accepting the truth of my statements about how townie acts on here...

I was aiming more for how you said you never claimed to be the smartest or most mature poster.

I apologize, I should have been more specific.

Unrelated story. This one time at the Alaris Village pool, I was hanging out with DeacFan2009 and crew, slugging beers and chasing hoodrats. This gang of 8-9 year olds rolls up talking a bunch of shit, insisting that I rap battle them. And I've never been one to back down from a rap battle. But lo and behold, I found i had to really self-censor. You can't be throwing a bunch of innuendo and shit at a group of children. One of his rhymes was about Finding Nemo! Ultimately I think he won the rap battle and I learned a lesson that day. Don't rap battle kids, no matter how fun it sounds or how much they goad you.

In your defense, I wouldn't doubt that the kid is currently running a rap game.

Was this the same pool that DeacFan2009 almost drowned in?

I think ELC is the smartest poster. Him and Marquee Moon. That guy is hilarious and knows his shit.

I'm probably the best poster here. All of my opinions are right, I write like a poet, im hilarious, and chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it is usually something unusual.

I think ELC is the smartest poster. Him and Marquee Moon. That guy is hilarious and knows his shit.

QjbIiBA.gif

The funniest things Moon has posted have been his tantrum about the parodies, casual mentions of his spin class, and that picture of his tattoo.

With the slow season in sports upon us, the boards try a little narcisism. Sigh, bashing [name redacted] and his chief patron and sponsor ... those were the days!

Last edited:
Back