• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

If we are basing this on years taken to complete undergrad then I'm squarely on the smart list. 6>4, amirite?

:rock:

...but really, I'll self-rank myself toward the bottom of that list (at least in the context of this board). I post a lot of pretty non-substantial posts, but I don't think that's a reflection of my intelligence. Just how I choose to engage with this board.

This is where I am. I choose to talk about certain topics, most of which have very little substance. This is my place to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Humble brag though, so of my out of my mind drunk postings were pretty epic.

My posts were padded early in the existence of these boards by being a government employee, a grad student, and unemployed. I'd like to think my posting rate has dropped in the year and a half.

A different kind of list to be made. Here is a list of the Top 15 posters with the most posts on the boards. Please rank them in order smartest to dumbest, since these are the posts you read the most.

deacvision7
PhDeac
RJKarl
Deacfreak07
DeaconBrews
TownieDeac
Wakeforest22890
awakeandready
cookoutdeac
TWDeac
palmab03
TexasDeac10
lbE08
DeaconCav06
tsywake

hmm, i'd say top 4 in no order would be ph, townie, palma and texas. palma is an idiot but a smart dude.

posters who i think are really smart:
haros
avalon
say hey
kida

owg edition:
pilchard
probably keeper although he uses his powers for evil and generally sucks
ogb

Last edited:
Avalon is an excellent poster. Her posts on the business end of sports are dead on and she does good work on The Tunnels whenever she gets over there. She makes me wish I liked hockey so I would care about her insights.

KidA is one of the top college hoops posters.

hmm, i'd say top 4 in no order would be ph, townie, palma and texas. palma is an idiot but a smart dude.

posters who i think are really smart:
haros
avalon
say hey
kida

owg edition:
pilchard
probably keeper although he uses his powers for evil and generally sucks
ogb
Agree with Haros. I'd also throw FYC in there.

And lolz at OGB being placed as an owg. Maybe future owg.

Say Hey is the funniest poster on the boards. I don't think anybody else is even close.

FYC and Turd Ferguson are excellent posters as well.

where is TraderDeac? that dude (or lady?) was smart

Say Hey is the funniest poster on the boards. I don't think anybody else is even close.

FYC and Turd Ferguson are excellent posters as well.

oh man i do NOT like turd's takes. lmost called him a simpleton ph wannabe earlier.

i woulda inlcuded fyc if not for the FIASCO with that awful grantland nba article about the value of steals

Last edited:
where is TraderDeac? that dude (or lady?) was smart

Never posted on OGBoards as far as I can tell. The word back in the day is that he was turned off by "RJKarl's Asylum" or whatever the name for the Tunnels was back then. His last post on Scout was and the end of a dumb argument with rjkarl.

oh man i do NOT like turd's takes. lmost called him a simpleton ph wannabe earlier.

i woulda inlcuded fyc if not for the FIASCO with that awful grantland nba article about the value of steals

LOL. I won't argue with that. I never claimed to be smart...just right. Where did you go on that thread, anyway? I was looking forward to hearing more about how our coaches were awesome and then they weren't awesome, and other erudite musings from you.

I consider ChrisPaul3 to be a parody.

Say Hey has a list of all the board parodies. PM him if you want him to forward you a copy.

Back