• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

Gotta love the irony of Townie talking about someone else being smart but having shit for taste in the various fruits of the world.

What an imprecise interpretation of my post. Reasonable people can disagree about taste and still be reasonable. That was my entire point about Go.

He clearly doesn't discern well, he of deacsskinsbravesdawgs taste.

my least favorite food-related retort: "you don't like it? Psh, you just havent' had a good [food thing]"

Reactions: Go
What an imprecise interpretation of my post. Reasonable people can disagree about taste and still be reasonable. That was my entire point about Go.

He clearly doesn't discern well, he of deacsskinsbravesdawgs taste.

What a precise Townie-esque response. Did anyone expect anything less? Palma? Brasky?

Add diverdeac to the list of dumbest posters. Certainly top 15, possibly top 10 materials.

Add Go to the list of retaliatory negreppers. Draw your own conclusions about my previously-stated correlation.

Strong showing tonight from diver.

The smartest and dumbest posters

The classic palmabrasky response. Just here to break barriers, to cockblock the circle jerk.

Ooooh i want to give Go all my rep points. He's the best human ever. Mods, can we do this please?

Ooooh i want to give Go all my rep points. He's the best human ever. Mods, can we do this please?

Would I be the best ever if I let you give up all your points? You keep em and let that interest pile up

diverdeac and wfu22fan are just obliterating the sports board. Good God.

I try to avoid it over there after losses. Wake actually performed about exactly how they were supposed to against both clemson and Fsu. Wakes now in the bottom 30 in the nation in "luck" (quotes added to avoid any semantics arguments over colloquial luck and the luck metric).

The smartest posters don't post much because the dumb responses crush their will to live.

plama is building up a solid body of work in the last few days. He's about one anti-vaxxer post away from being classified as a full blown idiot.

diverdeac and wfu22fan are just obliterating the sports board. Good God.

A recent challenger has arisen on multiple boards and has cracked the top 10. WFcatamount22 has put together a strong recent resume.

YWm5AEJ.png

WFcatamount is a case study on the auto-retaliatory negrep principle of OGB.

Follow his game thread and politics board posts for some scorching hot takes.

YoungBuck95 is a (presumably) young poster primed to take the mantle from some of our most beloved 8xDeacs and the like.

Back