• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards First! - Baby Birth Chat Thread!

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Hello OGB, I am coming to you LIVE! from the Winston-Salem Novant maternity triage where we will be inducing birth for lil baby mydeaconmyhand at the ripe old age of 41 weeks! We will be talking sports, shitty politics, lame jokes, Ron Wellman, birth advice, parenting advice, great Macaroni Grills you've been to! All discussion is kosher except for direct insults to wife or baby!

giphy.gif

all Macaroni Grills will burn when the Proletariat rises

good luck on the baby thing, though

Condom snorting advice noted, though this marathon of Fixer Upper may drive me to try it. Who is better, Chip or Joanna? Joanna does all the work, but has no personality. Chip is a clown who I don't think knows how to tie his shoes.

Ooohhh, this is a special Tim Tebow episode, PERFECT

Joanna, obviously the brains behind their mega corp. I just wish they would be a little more honest with their presentation and show the rest of the team behind their success.

after doing house hunting around here, it amazes me how cheap houses are in the Waco area. like last night we watched one where they bought a house and 5 acres for like $200k.

after doing house hunting around here, it amazes me how cheap houses are in the Waco area. like last night we watched one where they bought a house and 5 acres for like $200k.

Have you seen Home Town? They’re buying literal mansions in bumfuck Mississippi for <100k to renovate.

We made it to our room already, that wasnt bad. Ive stayed in nicer rooms, but you can't beat those Priceline Mystery Deal prices
caba55ae3bc731789ecae8cf320d494f.jpg

I mean, I guess eventually all the old shitty houses in Waco will be done up by them. But what is the resale value of some house that was left to rot in its neighborhood and cost $85K before reno.

Now I don’t need to bump the politics ACA running thread for when the hospital bill comes.

I wonder if anyone has ever had sex in here.

Nurse currently scratching the doppler monitor like a DJ.

Thoughts and Prayers....you can drink in the waiting room...I was sneaking bourbon while waiting on the birth of my grandson there 10 weeks ago.

Back