• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards First! - Baby Birth Chat Thread!

Dialation still at 1cm, we're gonna need a bigger boat I think

Hold the leg and watch intently. Try to immediately repress the memory of her taking a dump. Realize later you failed.

Taking my advice seriously, I see. Hope you guys at least locked the door.
lol wife's parents are here. We'll have to wait until we get home from the hospital to have sex I think. Its a wait, but i'm patient

We made it to our room already, that wasnt bad. Ive stayed in nicer rooms, but you can't beat those Priceline Mystery Deal prices
caba55ae3bc731789ecae8cf320d494f.jpg

Our kid might have been born in that room exactly 3 months ago.

Did not have time for sex so it remains a mystery.

Our kid might have been born in that room exactly 3 months ago.

Did not have time for sex so it remains a mystery.
Thats awesome! Lil baby mdmh doesn't seem to be in a hurry so we might be in here for a little while.

Thought about naming the baby with a poll, the mrs vetoed that idea.

Thats awesome! Lil baby mdmh doesn't seem to be in a hurry so we might be in here for a little while.

We watched a good bit of Naked and Afraid with #1. In the days after #2 birth we watched Black Mirror during quiet hours when we knew no one would be bothering us.

Turns out my wife's favorite Kardashian is Rob. She has a type.

Are you just chilling in the waiting room? Do you want me to bring you all something?

No thanks man, appreciate it though

Okay, dude. Call me if you need anything in the next few days - going to Durham tonight but I'll be back tomorrow.

In the meantime, give my best to the wife. What she's doing is godlike.

Back