• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards First! - Baby Birth Chat Thread!

did you sweep the membrane?
Yes
ff0e141b76c3e02bc5e4da424c59b95d.jpg

Okay, dude. Call me if you need anything in the next few days - going to Durham tonight but I'll be back tomorrow.

In the meantime, give my best to the wife. What she's doing is godlike.
Have fun in Durm

did you start pitocin? what are you doing to induce?

I AM A DOULA

Just met a phlebotomist nurse who is one of my favorite personality combinations - a very gregarious but cynical black former New Yorker. No matter how you meet this person, you are sure to have a conversation about New York with them, and how much they definitely don't miss it, but also southerners talk too slow and all our businesses close too early.

Can't wait for my baby to come into this world to the soothing voices of Chapo Trap House.

RSF telling me he wants to come wait in the waitinf room, like dude, the waiting room is the thread, and we're all bored and uncomfortable.

If the baby has not arrived yet, please go sleep now because you won't sleep much after that.

If the baby has not arrived yet, please go sleep now because you won't sleep much after that.
Relaxing more now that inlaws have left, trying to sleep, wife trying to relax through contractions.

Not ripe enough yet, doing 12hr Cervadil first

If that doesn't work, ask for Cytotek (sp?). We tried to evict my first and cervadil did nothing overnight. Ended up sending us home and came back a week later. Cervadil did nothing again but cytotek finally kicked it in the next night.

Our water broke! Mazeltov! Right? I think thats what that means

I overheard a coworker today taking about mucus plugs so that’s my contribution to the thread

Congrats and best of luck

I couldn't even really sleep in the hospital because the nurse kept coming in every 90 minutes to check on things.

Back