• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards First! - Baby Birth Chat Thread!

She seems determined to come into the world when she pleases and not when she's told to. Independent thinker.

She seems determined to come into the world when she pleases and not when she's told to. Independent thinker.
Considering her parents, she will be very...umm...determined. Resolute.

this thread makes me think about my stance on babbies

i'm pretty convinced the world doesn't need a little TK

u6nY7sJF.jpg

Congrats!!!

She's waiting to get a board screen name.

She told me I needed to sleep, awkward part was waking up to a doctor and her parents in the room

Update - we are at 5cm now

Of course she did. Statement still stands. "You slept while I did all the work." (I'm kidding. Sort of.)

this thread makes me think about my stance on babbies

i'm pretty convinced the world doesn't need a little TK
Adopt! Even if you never get married, still adopt! We are going to try if its at all financially feasible. I planned on doing it before I even met my wife.

Is the baby the real reason RSF moved to N.C.? Is he at the hospital yet? If he doesn’t face slash the umbilical cord, what are we even doing here?

Adopt! Even if you never get married, still adopt! We are going to try if its at all financially feasible. I planned on doing it before I even met my wife.

yeah i'd be down for that

but I dunno - I feel like there's a biological imperative that drives taking care of your own kid vs. an adopted child - maybe drives you to be a better parent? I don't have any experience, so just shooting the shit here - not trying to shit on parents that adopt - just considering factors - my first girlfriend was adopted and she loved her parents.

Last edited:
Is the baby the real reason RSF moved to N.C.? Is he at the hospital yet? If he doesn’t face slash the umbilical cord, what are we even doing here?
Honestly, it was the combination of Bells Two Hearted Ale & Bells Winter White Ale. He could have done more research to find a closer state to Rhode Island that had Bells beer, but he knew we had it in NC so he moved back.

Try this line to move things along, "You know, if I were having this baby, we would have had it and been home by now."

If she's making you wait this long now, think of how it will be when she's a teenager. :)

Back