• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards First! - Baby Birth Chat Thread!

Honestly, it was the combination of Bells Two Hearted Ale & Bells Winter White Ale. He could have done more research to find a closer state to Rhode Island that had Bells beer, but he knew we had it in NC so he moved back.

you know me so well

wait RSF you're not legally the godfather?

you sold me a fake bill of goods.

This thread underscores how assinine it is that hospitals, especially those with labor and delivery units, don’t have a 24/7 bar on site.

Spent 15 min with RSF in the waiting room playing Zelda on switch. Contractions 3-4 min apart, 8cm dialated. She used up all her epidural juice! I didnt think that was something that happened

I liked Dino. I actually hate Louisville a little less with him there now.

Have you ever seen Dino and Fred Ward in the same place?

Spent 15 min with RSF in the waiting room playing Zelda on switch. Contractions 3-4 min apart, 8cm dialated. She used up all her epidural juice! I didnt think that was something that happened

Why is RSF having contractions?

wait am I not legally the godfather

well shit, I'm heading back to charlotte

I liked Dino. I actually hate Louisville a little less with him there now.

A poster wore this Dino costume to my wedding reception.

zCt7GPc.jpg

A poster wore this Dino costume to my wedding reception.

zCt7GPc.jpg
2007-2009 was a weird time to be a wake student, for Wake sports. We had all this passion and energy for Football, Basketball, Field Hockey, and Golf, from the recent successes. Consider this, if we had continued our run with Grobe and won more conference championships, would we still be shaking our keys for the kickoff and holding up the Abbate "5" at the start of the 4th quarter? How much success does it require to cement a tradition?

Lil baby mdmh does not want to come out. Trying one last round of petocin before a possible c section. Mama remains tough as nails.

Surely by now there is a baby?

The good news is if you have another child maybe that labor will only be like 20 hours.

Back