• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards Meta Mafia Sign Up - closed

The jtp role in these games is always very entertaining. Who ever gets it is #blessed

Except for the one time it was a safe claim

Fuck that noise.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

God damn, Eagles is gonna roast me so badly....

In, against my better judgement

In. There will no aa's and everything will be run perfectly because eagles is the best mod ever

I think last time I was a role, but just an angry vanilla civ.

Who else read this and thought "mafia"?

I'm in.
d26d028b5f0e580d0f3dee37d3f517bf.jpg

Going on vacation next week so I shouldn't...

But I will.

IN!

YASSSSSSSSSSSS BITCH.

this is perfect for my return.

Can I be myself? (Indy, of course)

You are Eagles. The following three people are civs: Loki, Chaos, and Da. Every time you get Gouda, JTP, Gooner, or Rommy to vote on the same person after you do in a round, you receive a special power.

You are Eagles. The following three people are civs: Loki, Chaos, and Da. Every time you get Gouda, JTP, Gooner, or Rommy to vote on the same person after you do in a round, you receive a special power.

giphy.gif

That whole "take something and drive it into the ground" thing I was talking about earlier? The gifs here - perfect example. You've posted 5 gifs in 35 total posts on the thread.

Back