• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards Meta Mafia Sign Up - closed

You are Dumbers- civ shit clouder- you say a lot of weird and off the wall shit while trying to be helpful but rarely make any god damn sense and should be lunched D1.

Amirite?

63a6edaac0439bf1d2ed9f88336fdf32.jpg

That whole "take something and drive it into the ground" thing I was talking about earlier? The gifs here - perfect example. You've posted 5 gifs in 35 total posts on the thread.

ummmm...

You are Eagles. The following three people are civs: Loki, Chaos, and Da. Every time you get Gouda, JTP, Gooner, or Rommy to vote on the same person after you do in a round, you receive a special power.

So do some of you gchat while the game is ongoing?

I do not. I can't speak for others. The only time I will gchat someone is if it's nearing the end of day1/2 and they still haven't posted. The only people i gchat for this are gouda, toogs, tic, and knight. I also gchat gouda and toogs a "fuck you" occassionally after I die if they are mafia

"What if I told you that a hockey themed game of mafia ruined the internet for one man?"

I do not. I can't speak for others. The only time I will gchat someone is if it's nearing the end of day1/2 and they still haven't posted. The only people i gchat for this are gouda, toogs, tic, and knight. I also gchat gouda and toogs a "fuck you" occassionally after I die if they are mafia

Please. Its always "are you mafia?"

Bruh. Lets get gchat official.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back