• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards NBA Fantasy League, free, spots open, draft Monday

Bump also what do people want to do if we don't get up to 16? Should I just open it up to the public? Is that even possible?

I dropped out....9 people isn't a league. Opening it up to the public is a disaster.

I moved the draft to Monday which is the last day we can draft and still have a full season. Need more people to join.

Aight I'll play. Rookie, I've only played one other season of NBA fantasy.

Got an error message saying there's not enough room in the league.

That's weird you should be good to join, PM me your email and I'll send an invite directly. Looks like JayBone dropped out. This league may be DOA.

if we can get it up to 10, that's enough, right? it's at 8 now. if i join, that'll be 9, if wrangor rejoins or another joins, we could have 10. or we could nix it i guess.

Email sent. And yes if you get in and Wrangor and Bone both rejoin we can play with 10 or try to get to 12. I moved the draft already to Monday.

That's weird you should be good to join, PM me your email and I'll send an invite directly. Looks like JayBone dropped out. This league may be DOA.

Sheesh. The dude has quit the boards twice and now he's quitting his own league. :foreveralone:

Last edited:
Doesn't really seem like it. I got the league up to 11 members on Friday but over the weekend it looks like three people dropped out. I'm not sure why given we only needed one more...Either way if you want to drop out definitely feel free to at this juncture - otherwise if there's an even number we're drafting tonight haha.

I am however still in even for an eight team league given the people I see who are in the league.

My team is going to be so stacked.

And so will everyone else's.

At least the draft will only take 20 minutes.

Can we turn this into an omnibus fantasy basketball thread?

What do y'all think about this trade?

I would receive Victor Oladipo and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist in exchange for Jimmy Butler.

What kind of areas do you think you'll need help in at this point? I know it's early.

I'm definitely light on defensive stats and assists, at this point. Anything else would be a bonus and both guys looks like they're in for breakout years.

Like an idiot, I believed that George Hill's injury concerns were minor, so I am left with pretty big holes at PG and SG.

Back