• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards NBA Fantasy League, free, spots open, draft Monday

Just to be clear because it might have gotten lost in the longer post, I cannot invite or add anyone to the free or pay league without an email address. Please send me your email address in a private message. thanks.

latest twitter pic of construction

By4EbmKCEAAqNmP.jpg:large

Need 8-10 for the free league. I can assign a co-commissioner if someone wants to manage the league. I need your email address. Just send it to me via private message.

Wakeforest22890 has kindly accepted responsibility for filling out the ogboards free NBA fantasy league and I will be transferring commish duties to him. You can send Wakeforest22890 a private message with your email address and he will send you an invite via the league. Right now we have 7 and we want to get to 14 or 16. Draft is scheduled for October 26th, Thursday 9PM but we could move it earlier in the week if that is a beer bar night.

He's like the guy who has quit smoking except when he is drinking.

Wakeforest22890 has kindly accepted responsibility for filling out the ogboards free NBA fantasy league and I will be transferring commish duties to him. You can send Wakeforest22890 a private message with your email address and he will send you an invite via the league. Right now we have 7 and we want to get to 14 or 16. Draft is scheduled for October 26th, Thursday 9PM but we could move it earlier in the week if that is a beer bar night.

Once the league is finalized we can figure out the draft date. I'd prefer it not be on a Thursday but I'm willing to leave it if others are happy with the date.

League ID#: 27913
League Name: ogboards nba fantasy 2014-15
Password:
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ogboards
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Thu Oct 23 9:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 16
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 80
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 5, 2015
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 6
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams) Note: Week 24 runs 10 days from Apr 6 to Apr 15
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

I do not think there is a password

Bump I want to get to 16 but we only have nine right now, so anyone who wants in just follow the link a couple posts up.

Bump also what do people want to do if we don't get up to 16? Should I just open it up to the public? Is that even possible?

Back