• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards yahoo fantasy golf league PICKS DUE TOMORROW 8/22 BY 7:10 AM EDT

I either forget my line ups, win, or finish around 14th there is no in the middle for me.

Reminder picks due tomorrow by 6:30 AM EDT.

Keep in mind this is the start of the Summer season so people can come back in since everybody is starting with a clean slate.

Picked Day over Horschel. I think I'm going to have a solid last segment. Looking to bust into the top 5 and maybe 3 for season standings. It's an uphill battle but I've spaced my usage of players out well. I think Kuchar and Tiger are the only two guys on my team who I've used more than five times.

What a start today.

In my A group, have both Snedeker and McDowell for this week.

Yesterday, I started Snedeker who shot -2 and benched McDowell who went +4. Made the switch today to favor the early tee time and McDowell is currently -8 through 13 holes.

Good call you bastard. What led you to make the Tiger for Phil change last Sunday? That was brilliant.

Probably since he already had Tiger getting any bonus points he wanted to diversify his holdings and get Phil in there in case he was top 3.

I'm basically at the point now where I can play the top guys over the season for the remaining tournaments. I mixed and matched earlier on and with the exception of Kuchar and Tiger have more than 5 starts left for every player.

Ah shit, I didn't think about that. Good call.

Good call you bastard. What led you to make the Tiger for Phil change last Sunday? That was brilliant.

Probably since he already had Tiger getting any bonus points he wanted to diversify his holdings and get Phil in there in case he was top 3.

I'm basically at the point now where I can play the top guys over the season for the remaining tournaments. I mixed and matched earlier on and with the exception of Kuchar and Tiger have more than 5 starts left for every player.

Yep, did it for the potential bonus points.

Still have 4 starts left on Phil and figure that'll be enough to play him every time I want. Justin Rose, Matt Kuchar and Adam Scott are the only ones I can't play every time.

I am in a league of 15-20 people and $50 buy in that has been the motivating factor for the majority of my moves. With a Season Win bonus, I went all out in the Spring to get the win and pulled it out by 23 points.

For our full season, I'm in 3rd and about 100 points back. My rough start getting a feel for the game as well as a missed day here or there definitely hurt.

Back