• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards yahoo fantasy golf league PICKS DUE TOMORROW 8/22 BY 7:10 AM EDT

I think you should only be allowed to take each golfer like 5 times. 10 times is too many. You can take one golfer for 10 of the 36 total events...most of the good players don't even play in too many.

Agreed.

Let's see if I jinx myself like you did. 4 wins and a 2nd the last 5 weeks. No way this is lasting.

Yeah, you've been hot and last week being away from computer/tv killed me. Even though you can make changes via phone, not being able to commit any time to research definitely puts you at a disadvantage mid-tournament.

I think you should only be allowed to take each golfer like 5 times. 10 times is too many. You can take one golfer for 10 of the 36 total events...most of the good players don't even play in too many.

It is too many. Narrowing it to 5 times would require a lot more prep/research, which people wouldn't be willing to do in a free league though.

I used to be in a majors pool during Tiger's heyday where you would pick 3 guys for each major and you could only use each guy once a year. You only got points for Top 3 finishes. Picks for all majors were due at 10am on the FRIDAY of The Masters.

That's really interesting. I would be down to having our own sort of Boards fantasy league next year if there was enough interest. I'd be down for there to be some cash in it too.

I have Tiger, Scott, Stricker, Bradley. Stuck with Stricker and Bradley over Kuchar even though Kuchar sits in second. If he's up there tomorrow I'll toss him in to try to get the bonus points. I really wish I'd started Kuch though. I'm pulling for him to win this thing.

Woot!! I struggled to the finish but held off Putt Pirates and Charl's in Charge. Putt Pirates would have won if we didn't do drop weeks. Charl's finished strong with the best week of the year. That was fun. Thanks for organizing Texas.

Back