• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ohio bans Sunday and evening votiong

How about we just eliminate super PACs. I think that is something everyone can agree on.

Yeah, man. I'll sign on to that. I would love to see publicly financed campaigns, but I don't think the electoral math would ever work for that. Everyone is bought and paid for.

I think at zero, you might be overstating your value.

yukyukyuk

But seriously. Just take the time to cast your yes/no vote now on the AZ Tea Party thread or forever be a coward. #neverfails

yukyukyuk

But seriously. Just take the time to cast your yes/no vote now on the AZ Tea Party thread or forever be a coward. #neverfails

Wow. It seems like I've got some really limited choices here. Are you sure that's my full slate of options? Hmmmmmmmm.... I'll have to think on that and get back to you. Nice internet muscles, though.

jhmd, I want poor people and minorities to vote in a way that works for them. I want them to vote, because I believe in their dignity.

Quit destroying their dignity by giving them handouts like local polling stations that have evening and weekend voting!

Back