• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ohio State Somali Knife Wielder Confirmed To Be Terrorist

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Thank God we have Trump on the job starting January 20

He and Putin are going to wipe ISIS off the face of the earth

also, he was shot so I think that means no pussy virgins for ABDUL

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Dylan Roof is just mentally ill.

Do any of us know fellow whiteys who give ashit about what happens to Dylan Roof? I'm opposed to the death penalty but I'm not gonna shed any tears over that guy.

I would like him put to death. I believe in the specific and general powers of deterrence contained within the death penalty. Not sure where Ph is getting this particular strain of persecution, but I trust he'll continue to seek it out.

Anywho, back to the OP, the facts aren't so great on this one, either.

I would like him put to death. I believe in the specific and general powers of deterrence contained within the death penalty. Not sure where Ph is getting this particular strain of persecution, but I trust he'll continue to seek it out.

Anywho, back to the OP, the facts aren't so great on this one, either.

Fuck Roof, literally and figuratively. He's a piece of worthless phlem.

There has been some chatter on the internet that he is simply mentally ill - I suspect that crap prompted Ph's remark.

I got the impression Ph believes white people are more likely to be sympathetic/apologists/minimize the horrific nature of his crime because of the color of his skin, which I think is bs, unless they're hardcore racists.

I don't want to presume to speak for Ph, but I think he is probably expressing some frustration that Roof was taken alive in the first place. Especially when Eric Garner, for example, was killed over selling cigarettes. That's a fair reason to be frustrated.

Roof is the brutal murderer of peaceful, decent, and innocent people. He deserves the severest penalty the law allows.

Personally, I think he's as crazy as murderous crazy can be but that is of no legal consequence here, just a private opinion.

I don't want to presume to speak for Ph, but I think he is probably expressing some frustration that Roof was taken alive in the first place. Especially when Eric Garner, for example, was killed over selling cigarettes. That's a fair reason to be frustrated.

The tax payers would be a whole lot better off if Roof had not been taken alive. And no one should shed a tear when he's dead.

No. No its not. Black folks don't ever have a reason to be frustrated with a) white people b) the police or c) how the country treats them. There is no evidence that black folks have ever been treated unfairly or maliciously by any of those groups, so they need to shut up.

Back