• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ohio State Somali Knife Wielder Confirmed To Be Terrorist

"If you want to make things better, never miss an opportunity (no matter how remote) to remind a child the system hates them. Just think, somewhere, right now, a young child is somewhere not being discouraged."

It's what my folks did. Didn't get into NCSSM: it's gotta be that affirmative action. Didn't get a specific scholarship: that affirmative action.

Roll your eyes all you want. The next point you make that shows any empathy for black folks will be your first.

nice. I bet it won't be the last time you make that wrong claim on these boards or in life. I also bet you will have no remorse in doing it. in fact it will fill you up with pride and give you a real sense of self. good for you I am happy for you.

Roll your eyes all you want. The next point you make that shows any empathy for black folks will be your first.

LOLOLOL. Democrats logic, pandering for votes.... empathy. We all keep hot sauce on us amirite Sig?

All the while democrats are moving in droves to white enclaves like Portland, Seattle and Denver because the weather is so nice in those places.

Last edited:
nice. I bet it won't be the last time you make that wrong claim on these boards or in life. I also bet you will have no remorse in doing it. in fact it will fill you up with pride and give you a real sense of self. good for you I am happy for you.

Facepalm

seh6p.gif

Again, if your plan for progres's is reminding kids the system hates them, allow me to respectfully disagree.

I literally know nobody IRL or on these boards that dispute this point. Maybe some backwoods rubes do, but public opinion seems to be on your side with this one. It seems literally everyone has associated this crime with race, and radicalized political (if you want to call it that) beliefs.

I am legitimately curious how you feel religion has anything to do with the crimes Roof committed. I don't remember seeing anything about him being religious or the shootings to be religiously motivated. (besides the obvious it happened in a church angle)

That's a pretty big part of it. Why a black church instead of any number of other places where black people gather?

Tender nerves in the left lane these days.

when you strip away their self anointed( false)sense of moral superiority and reject their portrayals of ANYONE that disagrees with them as racist etc its really quite sad to watch. Well fun and sad.

If you want to ascribe anger to a response to complete jibberish, have at it. I was genuinely curious to know what his post meant.

Maybe you two kind and tender souls can translate for me.

Genuine, huh? Not so sure.

So this thread seems to be going well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I literally know nobody IRL or on these boards that dispute this point. Maybe some backwoods rubes do, but public opinion seems to be on your side with this one. It seems literally everyone has associated this crime with race, and radicalized political (if you want to call it that) beliefs.

I am legitimately curious how you feel religion has anything to do with the crimes Roof committed. I don't remember seeing anything about him being religious or the shootings to be religiously motivated. (besides the obvious it happened in a church angle)

It doesn't, of course. When you are in the Offended industry, you can't limit yourself to the facts.

when you strip away their self anointed( false)sense of moral superiority and reject their portrayals of ANYONE that disagrees with them as racist etc its really quite sad to watch. Well fun and sad.

Agree that those on the left can often come across as superior in their social justice agenda. But I have always associated the right with moral superiority...almost all of it religious.

edit: Just re-read 89's post. Seems he is saying that the left's moral superiority is false, i.e. the right's is correct.

Yikes.

Genuine, huh? Not so sure.

I only don't want to hear explanations from the true morons on this board, like simos or thereff.

I have tolerated your tomfoolery for the past, oh, dozen+ years? What makes you think I don't want to hear from Catamount?

Agree that those on the left can often come across as superior in their social justice agenda. But I have always associated the right with moral superiority...almost all of it religious.

edit: Just re-read 89's post. Seems he is saying that the left's moral superiority is false, i.e. the right's is correct.

Yikes.

I am not saying anyone has moral superiority. I'm saying it's false to think you have the market cornered on it

Back