• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ohio State Somali Knife Wielder Confirmed To Be Terrorist

If you don't wish to acknowledge the obvious racist rhetoric and behavior of much of the anti-BLM crowd that's on you. I realize the truth is sometimes hard for anti-pc folks to deal with.

Because someone stopped it. How did they do it?

Can we please please please please please stop this line of argument. Nobody is arguing cops shouldn't have guns and shoot people who are threatening the lives of other people. Nobody. Not one person on here or anywhere.

So trying to act like that's some kind of gotcha point is completely counterproductive to a reasonable discussion on here.

I thought I made a simple in-context post. Strange to see it misinterpreted. I was referring to how the cause of violence in the court of public opinion depends on race/religion. Roof is a terrorist who was self-radicalized by white nationalist websites and propaganda. Yet nobody attributes his crimes to his race, religion, or even his political beliefs. He's just considered to be a guy with issues, not a symptom of any larger problem.

But this Somali knife wielder is considered to be a terrorist just because he's Muslim. Even though he may just be a disaffected college kid with issues. Probably should wait for the facts here.

Both are clear cut examples of self-radicalized terrorism.

Back