• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OK, so who is going to really watch thurs. night?

Doubt I'll watch the entire thing. I'm a worse husband, father, and human when I'm exposed to too much Wake suckitude. It's not fair to my family.

I will be there supporting our Deacs.

Potentially the upset of the year! Shock the world, baby!

I just can't wait for something to take away from the game and declare it a moral victory!!

i smell a poll!

What will be the moral victory?

a)did not get blown out like against state
b)played good d for the first 10 minutes
c)bzz had a better watch
d)cj and mckie showed they are all acc capable
e)bzz has really developed ty
f)glad to see bzz cursing coach k rather than himself
g)cameron was toasty warm on such a cold night

I've been pretty fortunate in that a lot of Davidson's games have been held at the same time as Wake's games. Thursday is no different, as I'll be at the Davidson-Charleston game, so I'll miss the bloodbath in Durham. I have much to be thankful for...

Go Cougars!

I'll watch as long as I think our team is out there competing to the best of their ability. If they're out there just going through the motions like last Saturday I won't. I love Wake Forest no matter what, but if I get the sense the players don't care, then I'm not going to submit myself to watching that garbage. If they're out there giving it their all, then I'm all in.

It will be on the TV, I may post to the game thread a few times, but I doubt I will be very invested in it.

Just upgraded to HD, so I'll see all the pain with stunning clarity.

We are capable of beating them. Just throwing that out there.

Will be watching through those little cracks in my fingers when I put my hands over my face

Of course I'll watch it. If I stopped watching games that I expected Wake to lose then I would never see the Deacs take the floor again.

We'll lose but not by the 50 or so points that most would expect us to lose by.

I will be at Cameron pulling hard for our boys, win or lose.

I expect a lot of crying on this forum. I wonder how many of you big mouths contribute a single dime to our athletics endowment.

I would guess that the loudest of you contribute nothing.

I expect a lot of crying on this forum. I wonder how many of you big mouths contribute a single dime to our athletics endowment.

as with many things, more money will not fix this...do you think a raise for BZ or Ron would get us better athletic results?

Have fun at Cameron. I went two years ago and I don't have any desire to ever see a game there again. We've had really good teams go into Cameron and still lose by 10 points.

I hate to see kids who are giving it their all suffer and I want the best for Wake athletics. But, the easiest way and arguably most effective way to show displeasure with the performance of a program is with the wallet or pocketbook (tickets, donations, etc). I respect the fan that believes you go to every game win or lose and cheer like crazy. I also respect the fan that says "I am not satisfied with the performance and I am not going to go sit through that when I expect better from the school."

I miss going to Wake games in Cameron even though I never saw us pull out a win (and nobody has since 1994).

Back