• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Ahhh. Thought you were moving to WFH permanently. Vancouver is supposed to be awesome as well.

Vancouver is an amazing city. Prob a top 5 in the world for me, especially during warm months.

However dont expect to be saving much money there compared to SF. And you’ve got to deal with the Canada moving thing.

Thank you gentlemen. Trying to plan a trip for the fall that *might* be ok if/when covid is still around but maybe not terrible. If terrible, we’d cancel. It sounds like Maine might make sense

What kind of car do you have ryala? If it has decent range, you shouldn’t have to worry about infrastructure too much.

The three kills this game were a likely AA (which is generally a mafias job to take out), a complete unknown that may have been a lynch target at some point (but was a civ special), and the 4th most likely mafia candidate with 1 mafia left.

I don't think it was +ev. And the last 2 civ vig kills in games before that were SD3 taking out a civ & himself, and DV7 killing a civ night 1.

I regret nothing

Nothing that hasn't been said, but Portland is like the quintessential awesome new england beach town/city. Great food, good beer. Never been north, but have a bunch of friends that go to Bar Harbor - I think its super snooty, but supposed to be crazy amazing.

Also, props to parlay above, Portsmouth is a great town too, not like a place you need to stay for a week, but they have some really cool music spots, and more great beer and a ton of hippie libtards that open super cool restaurants and shops.

Yeah Bar Harbor is cute but very commercialized especially during the summer. Going in the off season is the best bet but the downside is a lot of the spots that aren’t main digs are closed. Acadia is worth going. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Portsmouth is fine...has some good dining but is a few years away from being a serious destination spot. I say you can do Portsmouth in 48 hours and spend more time in Maine. Maine also has a ton of quaint little towns that arent experiences you will find many other places in America. If anyone is going soon hit me up and I’ll give some recs. We make weekend trips up to Portland from Boston once every two or three months (only an hour and fifty minute drive or so).

If you’re off the beaten path a bit and a big beer fan I’d highly recommend Ebenezer’s Pub. It’s in the middle of nowhere and attached to a golf course but has an insane beer selection (I believe it was rated a top beer bar in the world a couple years ago). I have great restaurant spots for anyone going to Portsmouth or Portland

Yeah Bar Harbor is cute but very commercialized especially during the summer. Going in the off season is the best bet but the downside is a lot of the spots that aren’t main digs are closed. Acadia is worth going. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Portsmouth is fine...has some good dining but is a few years away from being a serious destination spot. I say you can do Portsmouth in 48 hours and spend more time in Maine. Maine also has a ton of quaint little towns that arent experiences you will find many other places in America. If anyone is going soon hit me up and I’ll give some recs. We make weekend trips up to Portland from Boston once every two or three months (only an hour and fifty minute drive or so).

If you’re off the beaten path a bit and a big beer fan I’d highly recommend Ebenezer’s Pub. It’s in the middle of nowhere and attached to a golf course but has an insane beer selection (I believe it was rated a top beer bar in the world a couple years ago). I have great restaurant spots for anyone going to Portsmouth or Portland

When are you bringing me some Tree House and Trillium?

What kind of car do you have ryala? If it has decent range, you shouldn’t have to worry about infrastructure too much.

2020 Bolt (somehow we finagled a 3 year lease for a one time payment of $3500). It has 260 miles of range so I'm sure we could do longer distances, but my preference is to charge using DCFC instead of Level 2 chargers on a road trip.

2020 Bolt (somehow we finagled a 3 year lease for a one time payment of $3500). It has 260 miles of range so I'm sure we could do longer distances, but my preference is to charge using DCFC instead of Level 2 chargers on a road trip.

I dont know what any of this means.

I have the same car actually. It’s a surprisingly solid car, but leases in the rest of the country can’t touch California numbers. I assume you leased in January when they had the insane deals?

If you’re doing a road trip, that makes sense. But if you’re moving somewhere for a few months, taking an extra day or two to get there because you’re using level 2 wouldn’t be that bad. It could give you an excuse to hang out in a town you’d likely never get to hang out in again.

Geez, remote control cars are expensive these days. I remember getting a Tyco Rebound for like 100 bucks back in the 90s

I have the same car actually. It’s a surprisingly solid car, but leases in the rest of the country can’t touch California numbers. I assume you leased in January when they had the insane deals?

If you’re doing a road trip, that makes sense. But if you’re moving somewhere for a few months, taking an extra day or two to get there because you’re using level 2 wouldn’t be that bad. It could give you an excuse to hang out in a town you’d likely never get to hang out in again.

Yup. There was some additional incentive for my zip code and I think the dealership gave me some incentives that I technically didn't qualify for, but they offered it so :shrug:. You got yours at the same time? And I guess you're right. There's still a part of me that wouldn't feel super comfortable driving through the Nevada desert and hoping that ABRP was right about where charging stations are, but it's probably not a major risk.

Yup. There was some additional incentive for my zip code and I think the dealership gave me some incentives that I technically didn't qualify for, but they offered it so :shrug:. You got yours at the same time? And I guess you're right. There's still a part of me that wouldn't feel super comfortable driving through the Nevada desert and hoping that ABRP was right about where charging stations are, but it's probably not a major risk.

I got mine in February actually, so I missed out on the absolute best deals. My previous car got flood damage at an airport lot when we were on vacation over Christmas and the insurance company took until almost February to decide the car was totaled.

Yeah, I only kind of trust ABRP. I definitely check PlugShare on my phone any time I go somewhere as well.

Also, those of you that haven't driven an electric car, shove it. They drive so much better than gas cars, it's silly.

I can understand arguments about range if you do an awful lot of road trips, but from a pure drivability perspective, they're fantastic.

Last edited:
Also, those of you that haven't driven an electric car, shove it. They drive so much better than gas cars, it's silly.

I can understand arguments about range if you do an awful lot of road trips, but from a pure drivability perspective, they're fantastic.

Not sure what you mean by drivability

Cause most high performance cars I’ve driven haven’t been electric

Back