• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

I swear I responded to this days ago. It was really funny too.....

Something something...Rocky MTN Oysters...and then something else smart and funny. Guess you had to be there.

I've tried them, they are not good. Also yuck

Its not a good solution, but monthly rentals are more expensive than that - it also ends up being $895 per month, not that its much better. This whole quarantine has been a learning experience. I debated about buying a car, but then I have nowhere to put it when I get back, so figured all the upfront costs plus loss on whatever I take when I re-sell it would be more than $3k-$4k.

I mean, if we want to talk about stupid financial decisions, I am also paying my NYC rent while not living there.

Depends on what you buy. You'll take a hit buying from a dealership, you'd come out ahead with a good Craigslist deal. There was a minute there where I got into flipping cars because of my last job.

Last edited:
My favorite flip, obviously, was the 2013 Corvette with the interior entirely reupholstered in suede (including the dashboard and everything) and the letters OG stitched into the seats

Da- if you and 9 friends want to get in on leasing a small fleet of vehicles, I have a connect

Edit: would be with a hertz competitor. One of my largest clients

Da- if you and 9 friends want to get in on leasing a small fleet of vehicles, I have a connect

Edit: would be with a hertz competitor. One of my largest clients

I'm platinum hertz guy, but would be down for anything. Having 9 friends is the issue - I know zero people in Georgia. Is it Enterprise? They are based close to kansas.

My favorite flip, obviously, was the 2013 Corvette with the interior entirely reupholstered in suede (including the dashboard and everything) and the letters OG stitched into the seats

Thanks man. I still love that car and get tons of compliments.

I've tried them, they are not good. Also yuck

That's what you get in Colorado. I have a bed about 150ft from where I'm sitting and typing this. I pick em up and shake the mud off occasionally and in return, they clean my water. They are out of season til September.

The best oysters I ever had were in Denver fwiw. They were free and I was hammered after a Rockies game but they were amazing.

I don't want oysters anymore, now I want fried chicken

Jax fish house?

Ya I think so. We went to some bar with a porch like a block from the stadium then a raw bar with a small
patio. Jax Fish House sounds familiar. It was the last day of my Bachelor Party so everything is pretty blurry.

We ate a bunch of edibles, went to brunch at Syrup, pre-gamed at Spangalang and Great Divide, went to the game, sports bar after the game, oyster bar, and some german beer hall/bocce court before flying back to NC at 12:30 AM. Easily the drunkest I’ve ever been in public by the time I got on the plane. Passed out as soon as I got in my seat.

I had same reaction reading this post. Feels like mafia tic coming in and trying to look like he’s gonna lead us. Faux analysis.

I also think this is civ numbers (likes his initial reaction post re ranks a few ago as well).

Nonny, I tried to be nice. Now I'm bored. So I'm gonna put your self ISO in a different light. This is day 1. Civ Tic, who helped the civs overcome your gaffs, gets called mafia here. Maf Numbers is clear in your eyes. Insightful>

Revenge vote?

I as was on you. You are the only one to have vote for me. I then switched it to tic.

If I thought there was a chance you would get lynched today I'd immediately switch back.

So if you can't vote off civ tic, you'd actually prefer to vote off civ knight.

Back