• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Also Busch is trash, Bud Light is the best shitty beer

My friends and I had a blind beer tasting with 7 shitty beers, then ranked them through a voting system. Coors light won, but I think bud light was up there

Busch Light and Coors Light are the most crushable beers. Natty Light is a tier above Bud Loght.

My friends and I had a blind beer tasting with 7 shitty beers, then ranked them through a voting system. Coors light won, but I think bud light was up there

Is Mich Ultra considered among the shitty/bar beers? My friends have ordered it so much over the years that I've gotten accustomed to drinking it. I still prefer Bud Light when out but it's often easier just to let them order the Ultras. It's like the Wendy's of light beer - not the best but you're not going to regret it either. I do think that I get worse beer craps from them than other beers however.

Best cheap beer is Hamm's. I will not accept a debate whether you have heard of Hamm's or not.

Busch is horrible, but cheap. And bud light is not a good shit beer. Would probably drink Busch before bud.

Busch and Natty seem like Southern/Carolina things, in that people from NC schools are probably more apt to have drank them during school. My friends from Cornell had never drank either before, instead they apparently drank Coors Light more than anything.

Is Mich Ultra considered among the shitty/bar beers? My friends have ordered it so much over the years that I've gotten accustomed to drinking it. I still prefer Bud Light when out but it's often easier just to let them order the Ultras. It's like the Wendy's of light beer - not the best but you're not going to regret it either. I do think that I get worse beer craps from them than other beers however.

Bud Light is the McDonald's of shitty beers. Coors is Burger King.

Mich Ultra is ordering a diet coke with a burger and fries

Busch and Natty seem like Southern/Carolina things, in that people from NC schools are probably more apt to have drank them during school. My friends from Cornell had never drank either before, instead they apparently drank Coors Light more than anything.

I used to go to Hopkins a bunch to visit friends in college. Their parties apparently went WILD over Keystone. It was something else

Bud Light is the McDonald's of shitty beers. Coors is Burger King.

Mich Ultra is ordering a diet coke with a burger and fries

There's a sign at a bar I like that says:

"No, we don't have Mich Ultra. Check your Dad's Yeti."

I submit rolling rock as a delish shit beer.

I submit rolling rock as a delish shit beer.

i submit rolling rock as a beer that tastes like something in an altogether too light-permeable glass that was left out in the August sun in southern Georgia for like a week and then thrown back in the fridge

As of #470

doofus 3 northern gooner ryala
gooner 3 doofus goaliemom gouda
Knight 2 numbers nonny
parlay 2 rommy jman
ryala 2 parlay redwing
gouda 2 manning, toogs
numbers 1 Da
timdunk 1 mako
boston 1 Bym

Best cheap beer is Hamm's. I will not accept a debate whether you have heard of Hamm's or not.

Busch Light Draft was good enough that I drank it as a young lawyer. Hamms was never good. It was one of a 4 beer rotation that went on sale for $3.99/case of bar bottles when I was in college (see, and you thought being old sucked). There was a debate about whether Gennessee Lager or Piel's Real Draft was the best of those beers but unquestionably, Hamms was the worst. It was better than Red, White and Blue or Olympia and about on the level of Strohs. I can't believe they are still in business. Unless they've had a brewing revolution of their beer like Yuengling and Narragansett, I'm willing to fight you on this hamms claim.

Busch Light Draft was good enough that I drank it as a young lawyer. Hamms was never good. It was one of a 4 beer rotation that went on sale for $3.99/case of bar bottles when I was in college (see, and you thought being old sucked). There was a debate about whether Gennessee Lager or Piel's Real Draft was the best of those beers but unquestionably, Hamms was the worst. It was better than Red, White and Blue or Olympia and about on the level of Strohs. I can't believe they are still in business. Unless they've had a brewing revolution of their beer like Yuengling and Narragansett, I'm willing to fight you on this hamms claim.

how dare you sully the fine name of Olympia?

Redwing ordered me one of the WSJ 13 bottle wine collection thingys a couple of Christmases ago. Of course about a week or so later we found out I was pregnant, so all the wine got to age for a while.

[Insert pulling the goalie joke here]

There is hope for you yet. I had a buddy land Pappy 23 in a lottery. He was kind enough to give me a taste (there was no ice ball involved). It might be the best thing I ever smelled but as far as taste goes, Blantons is still my joint. I have about 8 bottles currently stashed. The price point now might finally cause me to look elsewhere.

And there ie is

Back