• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

My vodka of choice rn is Kirkland brand, American vodka. It's cheap AF and perfectly fine for cocktails. It's a little harsh to pound shots, gotta have a bottle of that French Kirky Sig on hand for that.

I like vodka, but it's all the same. Just buy the cheap stuff, except Burnett's, which my body now rejects.

Burnett’s is poison

I have a horrible sense memory of a frat party at unc and vomiting behind a Granville dumpster and the campus Pita Pit

Not good

But did dominate pong that night

Which of these buckets am I in? I do have an opinion on Naturdays but want to know how offended I should be

I do not know your real age, but Imma guess you are a borderline young/almost-old

Blanton’s is my top shelf go-to

Rittenhouse BIB middle shelf

Evan BIB bottom shelf

But today I’m drinking palomas to honor the nice weather and also someone on one of these mafia threads gave me the inspiration

There is hope for you yet. I had a buddy land Pappy 23 in a lottery. He was kind enough to give me a taste (there was no ice ball involved). It might be the best thing I ever smelled but as far as taste goes, Blantons is still my joint. I have about 8 bottles currently stashed. The price point now might finally cause me to look elsewhere.

ryalaman;3513789[B said:
]My girlfriend was born in Moscow [/B](technically the USSR then I guess). Since New Year's is the big winter holiday for them, we went to her family's place and went to a party with her parents. I think we may have been the youngest people there. Still couldn't hang. One dude was like an orthopedic surgeon who was making his own cranberry vodka. We got home at 7 am and at 11 am her parents had made a full spread for breakfast, with screwdrivers, and were making fun of me for not having recovered yet. All of that to say, 10/10 would do again, vodka is great

first time I’ve seen you not call her your partner. Also, congrats on landing a Russian hottie.

Slavic women are beautiful. The men are fat fucking hobbits. I am Slavic.

My girlfriend was born in Moscow (technically the USSR then I guess). Since New Year's is the big winter holiday for them, we went to her family's place and went to a party with her parents. I think we may have been the youngest people there. Still couldn't hang. One dude was like an orthopedic surgeon who was making his own cranberry vodka. We got home at 7 am and at 11 am her parents had made a full spread for breakfast, with screwdrivers, and were making fun of me for not having recovered yet. All of that to say, 10/10 would do again, vodka is great

So you went the russian mail order route huh? Was it the red pants?

There is hope for you yet. I had a buddy land Pappy 23 in a lottery. He was kind enough to give me a taste (there was no ice ball involved). It might be the best thing I ever smelled but as far as taste goes, Blantons is still my joint. I have about 8 bottles currently stashed. The price point now might finally cause me to look elsewhere.

dude in my subdivision moved down from Lexington. He’s got legit-ass connections to the bourbon trade. Has like 8 bottles of Pappy in his basement bar. Problem is that he’s a fat fucking douche (and loud and always shows up at the neighborhood pool drunk as fuck and starts talking shit). I’m too proud to suck up to that fuckstick for the Pappy experience. But there are plenty that will suckle at the grundle to say they hang in his basement.

Also there is a reasonable chance I’ve never had Blantons. Sounds like they should make copier paper or some shit.

first time I’ve seen you not call her your partner. Also, congrats on landing a Russian hottie.

Slavic women are beautiful. The men are fat fucking hobbits. I am Slavic.

I try to keeps it PC. Also girlfriend sounds so dumb. It feels like I'm describing someone who I kissed on the playground in the 7th grade.

Has anybody here tried Naturdays? I need an opinion from one of you olds or almost-olds. I'm certainly not gonna make the case that they are high quality, but I drank a ton of them on the beach last summer

I've never had a spiked seltzer and likely never knowingly will. I have 2 kids in college and one that just graduated. They say they are ass. "Ain't no laws when you're drinking claws."
is the phrase that's sung by them and their friends.

I go to this thing called WhiskyFest in NYC every year. Its wasted on me, but the tickets are free, all the big bourbon houses and international whiskey houses are there. The line for pappy is like 20 minutes for half a shot. It was ok.

I've never had a spiked seltzer and likely never knowingly will. I have 2 kids in college and one that just graduated. They say they are ass. "Ain't no laws when you're drinking claws."

This reads like something my granddad would type

Try a White Claw. Worst case scenario, you don't like it and never have one again. Best case scenario, you have a new go-to drink that is inexpensive, doesn't make you fat, and doesn't give you shitty hangovers.

Also there is a reasonable chance I’ve never had Blantons. Sounds like they should make copier paper or some shit.

Prettiest liquor bottle you'll ever see and it's appropriate because the nectar of the gods rests inside.

Back